Friday, November 13, 2009

Dean Tynan

Dean Tynan is a good friend of mine, we are both very like-minded. He dropped some garage knowledge on me and I promised him caramel corn(I swear you're gonna get it!). So I'm a little biased but trust me when I tell you Dean is here to stay.

Recently Southern Fried dropped a A1 Bassline track "We Love Pussy" featuring Dean. Go to Beatport.com and cop that cause it's an amazing club track with dope builds that works everytime.

Last Japan - Reverse This (Dean Tynan Remix)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zvdixxtmwmw

Manta Raya - Cruzo (Thrills & Dean Tynan Remix)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jz1njmkylt3

Dean Tynan - C89.5FM Mix
http://www.mediafire.com/?y3zn2owggzd

1 comment:

  1. Tracklisting:
    1) Hit That Gash (Itchy Naaan Re-Rub)- Foreign Beggars
    2) Something Else- Nero
    3) Don't Mess About- Crissy Criss
    4) Where's My Money (Caspa Remix)- TC
    5) Where's My Money (Jack Beats Rework)- Caspa Remix
    6) Pro Nails (Rusko Remix)- Kid Sister
    7) Everyday Hustle (AC Slater Remix)- B.Rich
    8) Eastern Jam- Chase & Status
    9) Jahova- Rusko
    10) If You Can't Beat Em- Reso
    11) Sensi Samurai- The Widdler
    12) Hash N Hydro- Conscious Pilot
    13) Down- DZ
    14) Polyhedron (Supra1 Remix)- Little Jinder
    15) Floor Dem- Caspa
    16) What I Need (Dexplicit Remix)- Curses!
    17) Bakin Bread- Bar 9
    18) 2NAQ- Rusko
    19) Bread Get Bun- Rusko & Caspa
    20) Heartbroken (Mr Curtamos Remix)- T2
    21) Day N Nite (Agent X Remix)- Kid Cudi vs Crookers
    22) Drop The Pressure- Project Bassline
    23) We Love Pussy- A1 Bassline & Dean Tynan

    ReplyDelete